Item # 750M - Vintage Navajo Decorative Sandcast Cuff Bracelet

DSC03689.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-1.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-2.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-3.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-4.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-5.JPG
DSC03689.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-1.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-2.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-3.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-4.JPG
vint-navajo-sandcast-bracelet-750M-5.JPG

Item # 750M - Vintage Navajo Decorative Sandcast Cuff Bracelet

269.95
Add To Cart

Bold solid vintage Navajo decorative sandcast cuff bracelet. Molten silver poured into two (2) sections then formed and soldered together after curing. the bracelet displays a n open diamond shape in center with similarities of a butterfly in the design. Very solid bracelet!

The cuff measures 2" tall or wide tapering to 1/2" wide on the cuff ends. It has a 5 1/2" circumference with a 7/8" opening. It will fit a 6 1/4" to 6 3/8" wrist and cannot be adjusted. It weighs a healthy 60.7 grams (2.14 ounces or 1.95 troy ounces and has T-NHS hand etched into the back side. It has a unique patina that reflects a bronze tint. We did clean a small spot and it easily polished out to silver with a dry cleaning rag. I believe it is sterling grade or 92.5%, but may have more copper than usually found in the other 7.5% of mix metal. I found it rather attractive, but we will happily clean for buying customer or send a dry rag with purchase.  $269.95